DSTA’s Ethics and Propriety Feedback Channel provides an avenue for the public to report any incidents of misconduct, fraud, or concerns relating to ethics and propriety of DSTA employees.
Examples of reportable improprieties include:
- Failure to observe a legal obligation
- Miscarriage of justice
- Endangering the health or safety of persons
- Professional, financial or non-financial administrative malpractice
- Improper conduct or unethical behaviour
We would appreciate it if you can leave your name and contact details in case further information or clarifications are required. All disclosures will be treated in utmost confidence and every effort will be made not to reveal the identity to the extent feasible and permissible under the law. Please be assured that no action will be taken against any person who makes a report in good faith, even if investigations show no wrongdoing.
Your report should include the following where possible, to enable DSTA to look into the concerns raised effectively:
- Your full name and contact details
- Name(s) of person(s) or department(s) involved
- Name(s) of witness(es)
- Description of the incident(s), including the date(s), time(s) and location(s)
- How you came to know about the incident(s)
- Frequency of occurrence of the incident(s)
- Any other information that may substantiate the concern
Please email your report to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: for general enquiries, feedback or quality service matters, please contact email@example.com.