2. This Website is the official DSTA website and is owned and operated by DSTA. In no event shall DSTA be liable for the accuracy or reliability of any information or material appearing on other websites that claim to originate from DSTA.
3. The materials located on this Website including but not limited to all information, text, images, photographs, video, audio, graphics, source code, scripts, programs, software, technology, design, data compilation and other materials or works (the "Contents"), are protected by copyright, trademark and other forms of proprietary rights. All rights, title and interest in the Contents are owned by, licensed to or controlled by DSTA.
Restrictions on Use of Contents
4. You are permitted to view, download and print the Contents or any part thereof for personal and non-commercial use provided you do not modify the Contents or any part thereof and provided you retain any copyright or proprietary notice contained in the Contents.
5. Except for the limited permission mentioned above, you shall not reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit, adapt, modify, reverse compile or otherwise display, distribute, exploit, store in an information retrieval system or use in any way, without the prior written permission of DSTA, this Website or any part thereof including the Contents or part thereof. When applying for permission to use any part of the Website including the Contents, the user must provide:
- identity of the user and target audience (if applicable);
- identification of the Contents proposed to be used;
- the intent of use;
- the manner of use; and
- the time frame of use
DSTA reserves the right to refuse permission for the use application without ascribing any reasons whatsoever; and/or if information submitted by the user is deemed insufficient by DSTA in its sole discretion.
6. Unauthorised modification or use of this Website or any part thereof including the Contents or part thereof is a violation of DSTA's copyright and other intellectual property rights and DSTA reserves all its rights to seek all remedies available by law and in equity.
Disclaimer of Warranties and Liability
7. The Contents of this Website are provided on an "as is" basis without warranties of any kind. To the fullest extent permitted by law, DSTA does not warrant and hereby disclaims any warranty, express or otherwise implied:
- as to the accuracy, correctness, completeness, reliability, timeliness, non-infringement, title, merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose or satisfactory quality of the Contents or any part thereof; and
- that the Contents or any part thereof available through this Website or any functions associated therewith will be uninterrupted or error-free, or that defects will be corrected or that this Website and the server is and will be free of all viruses or other malicious, destructive or corrupting code, agent, program or macros, and/or other harmful or invasive elements.
8. DSTA shall also not be liable for any damage or loss of any kind caused as a result (direct or indirect) of the use of the Site, including but not limited to any damage or loss suffered as a result of reliance on the Contents contained in or available from the Site.
9. To the fullest extent permitted by law, in no event shall DSTA be liable to you or anyone else for any injury, damage, loss or expense of any kind, direct and indirect, including but without limitation, special or consequential damages, or economic loss arising out of or in connection with the use of or the inability to access this Website, the Contents or any part thereof, including but not limited to any injury, damage, loss or expense suffered as a result of reliance on or inability to access the Contents or any part thereof contained in or made available from this Website.
10. To the fullest extent permitted by law, in no event shall DSTA be liable for any injury, damage, loss or expense caused by any negligence, omission or fault of its officers, directors, employees, subcontractors and/or agents arising out of or in connection with this Website including the Contents or any part thereof.
Right of Access
11. DSTA reserves all rights to deny or restrict access to this Website to any particular person or party, or to block access from a particular Internet address to this Website, at any time, without ascribing any reasons whatsoever.
12. DSTA may at any time in its sole discretion suspend the operations of this Website including the Contents or any part thereof for any period of time without any prior notice whether for the purposes of updating, upgrading, system maintenance, or otherwise.
13. This Website including the Contents or any part thereof may be modified, deleted, edited or withdrawn by DSTA at any time in its sole discretion without prior notice.
14. You agree that you will not:
- use any robot, spider, other automatic device, or manual process to monitor or copy any pages within this Website or the Contents or any part thereof without DSTA's prior written permission;
- use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of this Website; and
- take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on DSTA's servers.
Hyperlinks from this Website to other websites
15. This Website contains hyperlinks to websites which are not maintained by DSTA. DSTA is not responsible for the contents of those websites and shall not be liable for any injury, damages, loss or expense howsoever arising from access to those websites. Use of the hyperlinks and access to such websites are entirely at your own risk.
16. Hyperlinks to other websites are provided solely for the convenience to you as a user of this Website. The contents of the other websites are not maintained or controlled by DSTA. DSTA is therefore not responsible for the availability, accuracy or reliability of the contents of the other websites. In no event shall DSTA be considered to be endorsing or verifying such websites, nor shall DSTA be considered to be associated or affiliated in whatever manner with any trade or service marks, logos, insignia or other devices used or appearing on websites to which this Website is hyperlinked.
Hyperlinks to this Website from other websites
17. Except as set forth below, caching and hyperlinks to, and the framing of this Website or any of the Contents or any part thereof are prohibited.
18. You must obtain prior written permission from DSTA prior to hyperlinking to, or framing, this Website or the Contents or any part thereof, or otherwise engaging in similar activities. DSTA reserves the right to impose in its sole discretion any terms and conditions when permitting any hyperlinking to, or framing of this Website or the Contents or any part thereof and you agree to be bound and shall observe all such terms and conditions. If written permission is given, DSTA shall not be obliged to establish reciprocal links with any website operated by you.
19. DSTA reserves all rights to disable any hyperlinks to, or frames of any website containing inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topics, names, material or information, or material or information that violates any written law, any applicable intellectual property, proprietary, privacy or publicity rights.
20. DSTA reserves the right to disable any unauthorised hyperlinks or frames and disclaims any responsibility for the content available on any other website reached by hyperlinks to or from this Website or any of the Contents.
22. In no event shall DSTA be considered to be endorsing or verifying such websites, nor shall DSTA be considered to be associated or affiliated in whatever manner with any trade or service marks, logos, insignia or other devices used or appearing on websites that hyperlink to this Website.
22. By accessing this Website, you agree that the laws of the Republic of Singapore shall govern such access as well as the application and interpretation of these terms and conditions. Further, by accessing this Website, you agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Singapore courts in relation to any and all disputes arising out of or in connection with these terms and conditions and/or the use of this Website or Contents or any part thereof.